Menu

Milk at Costco

Does anyone know if Costco carries growth hormone free milk? I can't afford organic at the moment but I've found that Swiss Valley (carried at Sam's Club) growth hormone free.

We're moving shortly and there's only a Costco nearby so before I'm wondering about their milk.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if Costco carries growth hormone free milk? I can't afford organic at the moment but I've found that Swiss Valley (carried at Sam's Club) growth hormone free.

We're moving shortly and there's only a Costco nearby so before I'm wondering about their milk.

Thanks.

Yes. The milk my husband buys at Costco is labeled rbST Free.

I would recommend putting it into a pitcher, though. They package it in the funkiest shaped jugs I have ever seen (they are almost square, with a really wide, squat opening), and it is nearly impossible to pour from them without spilling.

asta

I would recommend putting it into a pitcher, though. They package it in the funkiest shaped jugs I have ever seen (they are almost square, with a really wide, squat opening), and it is nearly impossible to pour from them without spilling.

asta

Thank you Ladies! Is it a brandname or their own?

Hmmmm, ours do not come like that.

I have heard that folks are finding odd shaped jugs, and they are just 3/4 of a gallon. Anyone else seen this?

Hmmmm, ours do not come like that.

I have heard that folks are finding odd shaped jugs, and they are just 3/4 of a gallon. Anyone else seen this?

Not a problem I have run into at the Costco in Lewisville, TX or Arlington, TX.

Do note, thought, that each region sources differently. I don't think we get rGBH-free milk here under the Kirkland's Signature label. I'll have to check.

On the flip side, it's under $3 a gallon. As much as we drink in our house, I'm not complaining.