Menu

Womens Sports Wear

I need to find a really, good quality sports bra and pair of trail walking shoes.

I walk about 4 miles a day on a trail in the woods and I would like to get a dedicated sports bra, something high-quality and long lasting. The bra needs to fit 38DD...

Anyone with been there done that advice or suggestions?

I need to find a really, good quality sports bra and pair of trail walking shoes.

I walk about 4 miles a day on a trail in the woods and I would like to get a dedicated sports bra, something high-quality and long lasting. The bra needs to fit 38DD...

Anyone with been there done that advice or suggestions?

I tend to order my bras from Roadrunnersports.com. Also check out titleninesports.com

Hiking shoes - I bought mine at Dick's sporting goods.

Oh, I also have mild to strong chronic (or recurring) back pain. Right now I only do walking but I'd like to start jumping rope and running (on sidewalks) soon.

I've been exercising almost daily for almost 10 months now, and I'd like to take things up a notch. A bra that will minimize impact/prevent strain is ideal...will the bras sold by title nine be a good fit or should I look for something specially designed?

I've only ever bought shoes from walmart before, but I'm starting to get foot pain after the first mile or two, so I need to change things up ASAP...but I know NOTHING about sports gear...