Menu

SAT signup frustration

I had forgotten about the warning I read on this forum that signing up for the SAT takes a loooong time... That would not have been too bad, but after filling out pages and pages of information on interests and classes and grades and whatever, we finally made it to the sign up page - only to learn that the subject test we wanted to sign up for (language with listening in November) is FULL locally... the closest location is two hours away. Arrrgh.

Is that common for the listening tests to fill up quickly? (And WHY, if the student brings her own equipment?)

So, DD signed up for the German test without listening in June, along with chemistry (which she takes this year) AND physics (which she took last year, and where we have to add a bit of material).

Has anybody's students done three subject tests in one sitting? Tell me we're not nuts! German should be easy since that's the family language, but still... any BDTD?