Menu

X-Post: Eval meeting frustrations...

I am really frustrated with trying to plan an evaluation meeting for DS8. We are working with the public schools. They have been great so far, but yesterday the case manager called to tell me that the meeting would be on a certain date and time next week that doesn't work for us. At all.

I called her today to reschedule and she told me they can only do Wednesdays for meetings. And the meetings have to be done by 3pm, so basically we're looking at a few hours per week in which to schedule the meeting, since it's a long one (her words). I want both DH and I to be there (which means DH getting a sub, most likely) and we would also like another person there who is a school psychologist (family member).

They are making this very difficult!! So basically, on paper, it looks like we have 3 weeks in which to have this meeting (and that is with an extension), but in reality, we are talking about 3 Wednesdays, one of which we cannot do (next week). Can they do this? And what do I do?:confused:

Did I mention I hate confrontation in any form, no matter how mild? I was stressed simply calling her to try and reschedule! :001_unsure: