Menu

Anyone else have trouble with Lively Latin?

Tam101

I just purchased it about 30-45 minutes ago, got an error message after the purchase when it asked for my email address, went back to the page and reentered my info, but haven't received an email giving me access. The payment, of course, came out of paypal immediately! :glare: I sent them an email, but who knows when they will respond to that.

Hmmm. I bought it today forr my younger, and was able to download easily. Maybe try another browser?

Did they send you an email or were you redirected to download it? I have feeling that error msg I got messed up the whole processes. I don't want to try again, because they already have my payment. I was using Firefox, so that could have been part of it.

I ended up never buying it because I could NOT get them to respond to me about questions I had. I tried for months! Good luck to you....

They didn't ever respond to a question I sent them either. I ended up buying it anyway, and I'm glad I did. I am annoyed that they didn't respond to my question, but I guess they'll get my money anyway (as there's a good chance I'll buy BB2 also).