Menu

I'm done with #1! And update to the computer course grade drama.

He checked his grades online, and apparently the prof did not make good on his statements regarding applying class rank to *lower* ds' percentage, only giving 7% of the class A's (that would have been only 2.7 students), etc., etc. Ds got an A. Whew!! All I can figure is that this prof must threaten in an attempt to get students to study more, without actually intending to follow through on his statements.

Anyway...

Last night ds turned in his final paper to his writing/lit tutor and finished his last three geography assignments, while I pitched in to help him decipher the personal allowances section for his W-4. Thus ends my career as his teacher, companion, and resident cattleprod. :lol: He starts his job today, and the change will do us both good!

At the same time, dd took her Accuplacer yesterday, and today we'll run her app up to the local state university, where she wants to take a couple of dual credit art courses next year.

Be still my heart, I'm celebrating and crying at the same time!

I'm such a basket case...

He checked his grades online, and apparently the prof did not make good on his statements regarding applying class rank to *lower* ds' percentage, only giving 7% of the class A's (that would have been only 2.7 students), etc., etc. Ds got an A. Whew!! All I can figure is that this prof must threaten in an attempt to get students to study more, without actually intending to follow through on his statements.

Anyway...

Last night ds turned in his final paper to his writing/lit tutor and finished his last three geography assignments, while I pitched in to help him decipher the personal allowances section for his W-4. Thus ends my career as his teacher, companion, and resident cattleprod. :lol: He starts his job today, and the change will do us both good!

At the same time, dd took her Accuplacer yesterday, and today we'll run her app up to the local state university, where she wants to take a couple of dual credit art courses next year.

Be still my heart, I'm celebrating and crying at the same time!

I'm such a basket case...

Congratulations! These types of posts always make me cry.....