Menu

The CURSE has been broken!!!!

I have had a "bad books" curse hanging over me all summer!!! I have read about a dozen books and most of them ranged from "meh" to downright terrible.

It was getting to where I didn't want to buy anything else on kindle because it felt like wasting money.

BUT

I just finished "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" and I loved it! It was such a fun read... weird, interesting, a little spooky. I was sad when it was over.

But now I have to choose the next book to read and I fear the return of the curse.... :tongue_smilie:

I have had a "bad books" curse hanging over me all summer!!! I have read about a dozen books and most of them ranged from "meh" to downright terrible.

It was getting to where I didn't want to buy anything else on kindle because it felt like wasting money.

BUT

I just finished "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" and I loved it! It was such a fun read... weird, interesting, a little spooky. I was sad when it was over.

But now I have to choose the next book to read and I fear the return of the curse.... :tongue_smilie:

Would it be ok for ds14?