Menu

National Merit On-line Application ~ anyone else doing this?

I'm having trouble with finding the "Academic Record" section?

Any clue? It's after hours so I cannot call them ~

Also, if your student went to a regular high school and takes DE classes, do you forward transcripts? Nothing on there tells you to do so. It's puzzling.

I completed the "School Profile" and read it yesterday, and today, to make sure everything was correct, and hit "submit" ~ and I'm in a panic wondering if I left something off (I guess I thought you could type in the Academic Record portion but there was not a link to that (?). Or is that what I mail in. I'm truly bewildered and thinking I should have waited to "submit" until I call them tomorrow!

Many thanks ~

Debbie

Edited by debbiec

So what did you find out?

I have to do this soon. I'm hoping they are not looking for lots and lots of details on courses etc. :tongue_smilie: I have not even been to the site yet. Pretty sure I need some info (log in?) from my teen, and he's out for the day.

I also did not have my student take the SAT this spring (I was going to have him take it in June, but failed to realize no high school anywhere near me was offering the June test date), and need to get him signed up for it this fall.

Off to go look at the paperwork I do have again...

Well, I tried to call them this morning and they are closed today but will be open tomorrow (?) So, I do not know anything yet. I know I will have to submit a transcript, which I already have. The problem was I could not find a way to access the "academic record" portion of the app. There is a note somewhere that says the Academic Record cannot be filled out until the "School Profile" has been completed. After completion, I still could not find a way to do it.

Hopefully I will know something tomorrow ~ I was just hoping someone may have worked through it to tell me what I did wrong (if anything).

I have not picked up our package yet, but will be doing so later this week (it came to our umbrella school). Let us know what you learn! Two years ago we just mailed everything in, so I am of no help whatsoever at this point! Congratulations on NM Semifinalist status!

Blessings,

April