Menu

Circus juggler here - wedding, homeschoolng, moving. . .

I have been trying to catch up on some posts tonight in my effort to do something I used to do before life started spinning so crazy fast! I had to take a break from wedding planning, lesson planning, work, and preparing to move.

My wedding is about 85 days away. There are invitations to print and address, details to confirm with the hotel and reception site, a wedding website desperately in need of attention, a flower girl dress to finish. My dress fitting is in two weeks. It's time to get my hair done and choose a style for the wedding day. Not to mention all the premarital counseling and homework.

Then there is the move to WI which will make my screen name a complete lie! Packing up this place is just scary to even think about. 4 kids accumulate a ton of things!

Oh yeah! Then there is homeschooling and daily parenting. Add to that 2 upcoming court dates - one to adopt my foster duaghter and another to testify against a man who has been stalking us this summer. Top it off with a new diagnosis of Crohns and working as a caseworker.

I needed that vent! Somehow seeing it all typed out makes it okay to feel as crazy busy as I do right now. It makes me feel justified in taking a break from it all tonight and resting a bit!

I am excited about all these changes, but wow! change truly is stressful!

• 1 month later...