Menu

I am really excited about...

Starting school this year! I mean this is the first year of all my homeschooling years that I actually feel excited about starting school. I have math under control, Jann in TX is going to be teaching me algebra 2 and I am so excited about that! This is what I really needed, and then there is science, I will finally be able to get the right curriculum and complete biology on time. English and History are almost all set, I just need to pick up the books from ps, and I am using Ambleside Online to supplement those courses. Language is coming together, and all of my extra courses are pretty much together this year.

For the first time in 4 years, I feel prepared for school and I feel like I will be able to accomplish a lot of my goals for the future. I just want to thank you all for the help you have been giving me for the past 1 and 1/2, I really appreciate it more than you know! I am just bursting with excitement to start, but I just have to wait a little longer.:glare:

Thank you all so much for your support and great advice, I don't know what I could have done without it!!:D:D