Menu

Has Anyone Matched Famous Men of the Middle Ages to SOTW Vol2?

Hi Jennifer...Biblioplan has SOTW2 and FMMA/RR on their schedule. I am using it this year with my DC, as well as some of the extra literature that they list. I think that the SOTW2 Activity Guide also has the Famous Men books listed with the appropriate chapters to read in the extra reading book list.

Hi Jennifer...Biblioplan has SOTW2 and FMMA/RR on their schedule. I am using it this year with my DC, as well as some of the extra literature that they list. I think that the SOTW2 Activity Guide also has the Famous Men books listed with the appropriate chapters to read in the extra reading book list.

Thank you for letting me know, unfortunately I am unable to spend anymore money for history. Therefore, I was hoping someone could share how to match up the chapters.

I've just been looking through SOTW2 Activity guide and it has Fam Med of the Mid Ages listed. Do you have the Act guide? If not, I have a plan that someone kindly sent to me. I emailed her and she said I could share it. PM me your address.

I do not have the activity guide so I would appreciate a copy of the guide! I will pm you right now.