Menu

One more update!

Original threads HERE, HERE, and HERE.

I just wanted to say thank you again to all who threw in ideas and support. Thanks to one of the moms on this board, I was put in contact with the pastor of a local church (referenced in the 3rd link above) and he stopped by on Friday to drop off a $100 check & through chatting thought he might know somebody that DH could talk to about a better (higher paying) job. Now, just to decide the best way to allocate that $100.......there are so many things that need paid that I'm not sure where the best place is to spend it.

I have not gotten up enough guts to go to the food pantry, but I do have my WIC application ready to turn in. I talked to DH about the food pantry and he didn't seem opposed (I'm surprised - he's usual very against taking that sort of helping hand), so maybe it's something we could pursue together.

I also sent off a letter to The Book Samaritan this week. Thanks again to whoever brought that up, because I wouldn't have known about it if it hadn't been for you!

Anyway....I just wanted to say "thank you" again and let everyone who invested their time that I so appreciate all the suggestions and outpouring of moral support.

Please do consider a food pantry. My daughters and I had to go to a church run one last November after I lost my job. It was so hard for me to admit I needed help, but the people there were warm and kind. We left with enough food for a couple of weeks. They, also, gave us a separate Thanksgiving basket with a huge turkey. It made such a difference in our situation. We'll be praying for you.

Blessings and prayers,

Ann

Please do consider a food pantry. My daughters and I had to go to a church run one last November after I lost my job. It was so hard for me to admit I needed help, but the people there were warm and kind. We left with enough food for a couple of weeks. They, also, gave us a separate Thanksgiving basket with a huge turkey. It made such a difference in our situation. We'll be praying for you.

Blessings and prayers,

Ann

Thank you!

I don't know why I'm finding it so hard.....