Menu

Blogger Question

I'm using blogger to document our year (kind of a yearbook/scrapbook/learning journal/photo album). I started doing this in February, but I'd like to go back and add entries about things that we did before that (Sept - Jan). I'm picky, but I don't want those entries to show up as "new" -- I want to tuck them away where they chronologically belong. Is this possible? :bigear: Thanks!

You can set the date to a previous date, so that they are chronological in your archives, etc. They will publish as new though, so someone following along in a blog reader will get the posts as you publish them BUT they will show up back in September, January, etc.

Someone following via your blog will not see them on the front page or see them as new; they'd have to go back to that month to find them.

Not sure if you can make it not show up in blog readers though, if that's going to bug you. I only know that setting the date to whatever previous date WILL put it in the right place in your blog archives and such. HTH!