Menu

Time for FLL 3 and WWE 3

FLL3 took us 15-20 minutes, I think, most of the time. WWE3 I haven't done yet, but it appears to take about the same amount of time as WWE2. Your child gets to start reading the excerpts on their own, too, which may take more or less time depending on their reading ability.

We worked with both last year and I'd estimate our times were in the 15-20 minute area, with WWE ease taking a bit longer on days one and four. Day two and three were short.

I slow down grammar and ask my own questions before we start and along the way, always trying to tie in prior lessons. It might not be needed (signaled by the eye rolls) but it makes me feel better. Still, it's quick and painless.

Jim

Edited by Jim

FLL3 is taking us slightly longer than the first two, we usually do a lesson in 15-20 minutes now. (Before we'd get a few lessons in less than that time.)

We are just starting WWE2 so I can't give our experience with WWE3 yet. I'm allocating 20 minutes as we plan to do two lessons at once.