Menu

Siloam Springs, AR families??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kpatt5

I live in Fayetteville. It is a great area. Siloam Springs has a really good homeschool community. Many people participate in activities in the Springdale/Fayetteville area. Look up NWACHEA for links to a good regional support group.

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot I posted this! We moved and JUST got internet going again. We ended up 15m west of Siloam, right across into Oklahoma. We are going to church in Siloam and I've met up with soooo many people that homeschool there, most are involved with the hmschool group in Siloam as well. I can't wait to get settled and get involved in it. We still have my in-laws in F'ville adn S'dale area, but most of my old friends from when we were in S'dale before are more toward Bentonville and Rogers.

I forgot about this thread as well, I just looked at it to post and saw my post! I must have done it on my phone, stupid autocorrect! I drive through Siloam...

I love Springdale, it is beautiful! I have some friends who used to homeschool who now live at work at Cookson Hills. It is probably pretty close to where you are.