Menu

Harry Potter broom cake

Anyone made one? Or know of one? I usually find pictures and copy :o and this year I am only finding brooms that are standing "up", the handle being an actual stick. Ds has a vision of one laying down length wise :lol:. I made a light saber one year so "like that" but I am having trouble visualizing it. So I thought I would ask before I reinvent the wheel....but I might have to. Tried to talk him into something else- stubborn child.

Thanks!

harry-potter-firebolt-broomstick.jpg

Jessica_harry_potter_broom_cake_fire_bolt.jpg

IMG_3602.JPG

This might give you some ideas :)

I make my kids their own cake every year too.

Last year I made a castle cake for my dd6 and my niece and it took 4 cakes to create! I've made an octopus cake out of rice crispie treats and a fire truck cake for ds. I love the design part of it. And my kids love the cakes when they're done. Thankfully I'm not trying to be the best because my cakes are def. homemade....haha

These pictures I pulled from google.

Could you do a chocolate log type cake for the handle and then just cook a tray cake and cutit to a rough triangular shape for the bristles., cover the whole thing in chocolate frosting and add in some bristle details with liquorice sticks or something.

Thank you both!

I swear I did google it and did not come up with any pictures. Ds liked the first one. Which I think is kinda what you are saying lailasmum except the end is going to be less triangular and more rectangular bc their brooms are weird. I think. :tongue_smilie: