Menu

Where to buy printer ink

hmschooln

I know in a previous thread someone mentioned buying the generic ink form amazon for a Brother printer, I've always been nervous to try the generic ink since the manual of course says it nulls any warranty,blah, blah, but their ink is so expensive. Would you be willing to link what ink you get? I have a Brother that uses LC61 and that would be awesome. Thanks:001_smile:

I have a canon and refill my own ink using a kit I got on ebay. I payed less than $3 including shipping on black ink to test if it worked and it did. The ink works great. I have refilled my color and black ink about 3 times. I got a color refill kit at a local inksell it cost $ 15 and is of the same quality the ebay ink is. I have purchased used ink cartridges from ebay in the past but one time the cartridge ran out quick I read here how easy it was to refill and tried that. I know after so many refills you have to invest in a new cartridge but when you print eworkbooks it makes it so much cheaper.

You can try to google "How to refill (whatever your ink cartridge number is)" and you can see if there is a video on youtube or an instuction sheet on how to refill you model. This will give you an idea if you can do it. The local walgreens also refills if you have one nearby.