Menu

Microsoft Office software

Guest xstortionist

You might want to try ebay. They have some good deals on used / student versions of microsoft office. I just purchased photoshop for my son, because he is going into high school graphic design classes.

Any tips on purchasing this? I don't think I can use Open Office because I've got a CD-rom that needs Word. I also want the One Note software. I believe I can purchase a student bundle for $150 but thougt someone may know a better deal.

Walmart online has it for $124.54. I purchased it for $114.99 from Walmart online last week which covered 3 computers.

They're pretty broad with who qualifies: http://www.academicsuperstore.com/popup/documents.

Also www.journeyed.com has options for homeschoolers, although I haven't purchased from them and don't know what they require in terms of documentation.

Thank you. I didn't realize it was so easy for homeschoolers to qualify.

It seems like a very good offer then as the Professional Academic version costs about the same as the Student version, but includes so much more. When you ordered from them, was it a download, or does it come on the disk?