Menu

2011 Pandia Press Timeline review

Satori

I just photo-blogged about the new 2011 Pandia Press History Odyssey Classical Education Timeline. Whew, that's a mouthful.

The review has plenty of photos, thorough description, and differences between their older version and the new 2011 version. Thumbs up! :D

For those that read it right away (and commented already), I did add a few updates to the post in the past half hour.

Got mine in yesterday & love it! I also ordered the sticker pack for $6.50--totally worth it for me. I already have the 50 Ancients stickers on, and some things written in as well, by way of review of what we did last year. I love that the timeline is coated paper--I've found that the stickers are removeable and repositionable (which I needed in a few eras to figure out how to make it all work!). Can't remember if you posted the tip about laminating the hole-punch area on your blog, but I really appreciated that--great tip, I made sure to do that! Love being able to have these in a binder or spread them out!!

Merry :-)