Menu

CPO Science ?

I'm looking through used copies of CPO physical science and there are several different titles. I want the middle school texts. I have found Introduction to Physical Science, Focus on Physical Science, and just Physical Science. Can anyone help me figure out which is which?

I'm looking through used copies of CPO physical science and there are several different titles. I want the middle school texts. I have found Introduction to Physical Science, Focus on Physical Science, and just Physical Science. Can anyone help me figure out which is which?

Foundations of Physical Science is meant for grades 8-10. The Middle School one is just Physical Science, and Focus on Physical Science is the Middle School Version for CA. You can just go to the CPO website and look at the covers. :tongue_smilie:

Foundations of Physical Science is meant for grades 8-10. The Middle School one is just Physical Science, and Focus on Physical Science is the Middle School Version for CA. You can just go to the CPO website and look at the covers. :tongue_smilie:

Thanks! What was confusing was that there were two for middle school. I didn't realize one was for CA. One of the used sites didnt have pics, so I was afraid I'd end up with the teacher book for one and the student book for another. This info will help.