Menu

Fountain Pen Poll....

Which fountain pen?  

1. 1. Which fountain pen?

• Lemy
    • Pelikan
    • Pilot
    • Other :)

I am looking for a fountain pen for my kids. I need a right handed and a left handed (if it comes in those).

I have looked and looked. I would like the pens to be under $25 a piece. I have been looking at Lemy, Pelikan and Pilot.

My question is what one do you use or would you use if you were to use one? :D I am only posting the brand name, please post you model preference :)

The poll is coming...

The Pilot Petit pens are back... for now. My son enjoys them (and we bought a ton of different inks when we thought they were going away for good).

I like this Lamy for me. I have two of them: one color, one black. I like it's feel.

I got the Pelikan Junior for my son but it hasn't been liked much. And I'm not fond of the Pelikan I got. I like the Lamy more. (I think the grip of the Pelikan bugs me and I can't get the cap to stay on the back well. I like the Lamy grip.)

I like Jet Pens :)

I got the Pelikan Junior for my son but it hasn't been liked much. And I'm not fond of the Pelikan I got. I like the Lamy more. (I think the grip of the Pelikan bugs me and I can't get the cap to stay on the back well. I like the Lamy grip.)

I enjoy my son's Pelikan Junior. Funny, I like thin ball points and fat fountains.

Since you are such an expert, does the regular Pelikan refill fit the Junior?

I enjoy my son's Pelikan Junior. Funny, I like thin ball points and fat fountains.

Since you are such an expert, does the regular Pelikan refill fit the Junior?

Not an expert at all, just have started a fountain pen collection thanks to this board. :D

Yes, the regular refill fits either the Pelikan or the Junior.