Menu

Does anyone use a master sheet for "Mom Time" with each dc?

Frontier Mom

Specifically, I want a sheet I can put at the front of my Lesson Plan book of the things I need to do daily with each child. I do some things together, some individually, some with two dc's at a time, etc.

I want my own checklist of these so I know how my time needs to be used and what I have left. The dc's have their own weekly list I made forms for and they know what these are. However, some are with me, others are independent.

If someone has something like that, could I get a copy?

We use a full MOTH schedule, but I think you could take that same idea and simplify it. You could make a schedule just for you that lists what you are doing with whom, what time, and for how long. That would only be 2 columns, one for the time and one to describe what you are doing.

If you don't want to schedule exact times, I would just make a list of what needs to be done in the order that you do it. (Math w/ DS1 for 15 min., math w/ DS2 for 15 min., CW w/ ?? for 30 min., etc.) You can put the list in a sheet protector and cross off each item as you complete it with a dry erase marker.

HTH

...but with no time allotments. I used "Table" and made a weekly chart based on the kids' assignment charts, with some blanks to fill in and boxes to check off. I can list things like read-aloud times, one-on-one lessons for specific subjects (math, grammar, et al) with each child.

But I only have 2 kids, so it's not too hard for me to fit a week's worth onto one page. (And actually, I end up mostly using my kids' weekly charts instead!)

I wasn't able to upload the chart; just let me know if you'd like me to email it to you!