Menu

Watching IEW TWSS but using another writing program- helpful?

It certainly could be. It will walk you through the various tools IEW incorporates. You would be able to teach them as you deside they would be useful.

TWSS is a stand-alone product. After watching it you could pull the source material from other subjects and practice writing. The SWI set makes it easier by haveing Andrew P. teach directly to your student and the coursework and schedule is all laid out for you. I like to watch the student lesson as well.

The TWSS is for the Adult and is the heart of the program. The SWI is for the student if you do not want to do the legwork yourself. I use both. I wanted to ensure we got off to a good start and there was no better way than to let Andrew do the teaching the first time through the basic material. From there we can move onto a continuation course (DVD) based, a source book, or I can continue on my own pulling for other subjects. We'll be using a source book, U.S. History-Based Writing Lessons, Volume 1.

If bought from the source, all IEW material has a life-time 100% return allowance and the resale market is strong, usually 80% of purchase price. It sounds pricey to start but it reusable and can easily be sold.

Jim