Menu

Planning software that is not online

desertmum

I don't know if I'm going to get lynched for asking this with so many threads about planners around but... I am looking for a planner or software I can download to plan lessons, and keep track of what I am doing. I keep going back to Home School Inc and Scholaric but you have to be online and many many times I am nowhere near a wifi zone.

Any ideas on free, freeware, or affordable software I can use as a planner? I have donna young's basic xls planner for the upgraded version is not available outside the US (the basic version doesn't allow you to reschedule lessons). All info gratefully received :bigear:

Homeschool Tracker Plus is excellent. It's a one time fee of $50, which I think is reasonable for what you get. It's free upgrades for life (i just upgraded mine recently).

But you have to be "online" to use it, right? I was hoping to avoid this. Although I'll do it is nothing better comes along. I now I'm a wimp but I'm scared of the long learning curve it takes to master (this according to many posts I've read on this forum).

Anybody else? :bigear:

I don't think you need to be connected to the internet to use Homeschool Tracker after you have downloaded it and installed it. It resides on your PC, or at least it did when I bought it a few years ago.

Yep, you can use HST offline.

It does have a steep learning curve initially but is very user friendly once you figure out how you want to use it.

I don't think you need to be connected to the internet to use Homeschool Tracker after you have downloaded it and installed it. It resides on your PC, or at least it did when I bought it a few years ago.

Really? OMG. All this time I thought you had to be online to use it. Well, good thing I asked! :tongue_smilie: