Menu

Teaching textbooks question

parias1126

I plan on ordering 3rd grade for my advanced 2nd grader and 3rd grader who is behind. My DD who is behind I suspect has dyslexia. She can't copy math problems without it coming out incorrect. I assume I need to get the workbook for her? Is this the primary purpose of the workbook?

The workbook might be useful for you in that situation. My not-very mathy 3rd grader only used TT3 this year and only used the workbook when we were away from home and computer. She was able to just write down any problems she needed to work out on paper though. My much more mathy rising 2nd grader will be starting TT3 next year. I will say it has been the perfect program for my third grader. Just what she needed.

Indy is dyslexic and we used the workbook along with the cd's. He probably could have written out all the problems, but it would have taken him forever. You can do all the work on the computer, but I didn't want him to forget how to do it on paper, so he answered the problems in the book as he went through each lesson.