Menu

I do not like my blog host...

SquareSpace has a feature that enables you to easily import WordPress posts to your SquareSpace site. I'm not sure about any other hosts. Blogger doesn't seem to have the feature yet and it looks like there are complicated way to get from WordPress to Tumblr.

You should be able to export your posts. You can in self-hosted wordpress. As to what you can do with it then, I don't know other than switch to self-hosted. Who do you want to switch to? Or why are you unhappy with wordpress.com?

If you go to my blog (linked in siggy) I tried to create a Homeschooling page and I wanted to list my homeschool related post there. I cannot figure out how to do that. That is my main issue right now. I want to be able to organize it a bit better.

I switched over to Blogger when Homeschoolblogger changed to Wordpress.

Do you have photos on your blog? How are they uploaded (through Photobucket /Flicker, or directly to your blog?) I was able to import almost everything except a few photos that I had directly uploaded. everything that I was using Photobucket for transferred over, though.

I switched over to Blogger when Homeschoolblogger changed to Wordpress.

Do you have photos on your blog? How are they uploaded (through Photobucket /Flicker, or directly to your blog?) I was able to import almost everything except a few photos that I had directly uploaded. everything that I was using Photobucket for transferred over, though.

I loaded all my photos directly :glare:. Darn it!