Menu

Another Nancy Larson Science question - ages and levels

For those of you using Nancy Larson Science, Level 1, am I going to regret purchasing this instead of Level 2 for a 7 and 8 year old? I haven't done much Science at all so neither of them have had that much Science exposure. My son is very into Snap Circuits, the science experiment kids, anything that has to do with electricity, etc. He looks at books all the time and pretty much just "knows things" by asking tons of questions and we will just work from curiosity with him. I just don't want my science curious son to think it's babyish if I decide to go with Level 1. What do you say? Also, do the 1, 2, and 3 stand for grade levels? If so, maybe I should start with Science 2 for a 2nd and 3rd grader? :confused:

FWIW, I am starting with Level 1 for my rising 1st grader, but my rising 4th grader will be listening in (he'll have other science to do as well, but this will be extra).

I think NL 1 would be fine for yoru kids. You can order it and then move into NL2 which you already purchased.