Menu

What a blessing!

kandty

I just had to say how happy I am with WTM! We have had such a rough year in our homeschool. Nothing working and Dh noticing and worried about the boys education. I was doing a lot of worrying and praying and finally ran across the WTM book at the library and thought way not read it. I couldn't put it down! It answered so many questions and concerns I had about educating my boys. I have been workinging since January to get us back on course and setting up for next year. One last struggle was writing and I finally picked up WWE from the library this week and yet again it was just what I was needing! WTM and WWE did what no other resource has ever done for me; tell me, explain the why, and show me how to do it! Also, this forum has been a big help! Thank you Susan Wise Bauer, Jessie Wise, and all the wonderful ladies on this forum!! :hurray:

:iagree: WTM and this forum have given me a great first year of homeschooling. I knew what to focus on and what not to worry about. Her writing philosophy is perfect for my writing phobic son. I don't follow everything she says (I'm leaning toward not doing Latin at all, for example), but I look at her recommendations as a jumping off point for curriculum research.

I don't follow everything she says (I'm leaning toward not doing Latin at all, for example), but I look at her recommendations as a jumping off point for curriculum research.

I can never follow anything (including recipes) 100%. I always have to do it my way! But, things I was struggling with her answered in the book and here!