Menu

$3500 for facility ...for co-op, But, I think I found the spot!

I find out on Monday.... (the board meets on Sunday) SO, pray for me/us please... It's 12 rooms or so.... and perfect location. I'm SOOO excited with the thought.... $2500 for the "utilities" and the person said that he doesn't need "rent" but he's checking with "The board"..... and I'm thinking that between $1000-$2000 more for "donation".... for the 30 or so weeks we use it....

:) Don't know if this is a "Decent price" other places, but I think it is here... and it's the only place I've found...

:)

I think that's a really excellent price. Obviously it depends on location, but once you break that up over the number of hours you'll be using the building, I think it's very good.

Do you need to budget for insurance? For our home school program, that's a fairly significant expense. Not an insurmountable one -- but something to check into...

Yes on the insurance ;) It's between $350 and $500 I think...Maybe a bit more. This puts up over budget, but with a fundraiser or two... we'll be ok. I'm very excited, and because it was so hard to find, I value the thought... hopefully which will be "the opportunity" for us to be there.

It's big enough for us to actually grow into...

I'm SOOOO excited!!! On Monday, I'll know whether to cry or be excited!!

:)