Menu

First Language Lessons Second edition help...

I did not know there were second editions of FLL up to level 2. I'm considering buying FLL 4 next year, but I don't see a second edition.

Does anyone know if there will be an FLL 4 in the 2nd edition ready to order and use by next school year... 2011-2012?

I haven't had time to research the differences between the 1st and 2nd editions. Has anyone used both who can give a comparison?

Thanks!

The second edition of FLL 1 & 2 were done after WWE. If memory serves correctly, they divided one book into two and removed some of the extra narration and copywork assignments so that there wasn't as much overlap with WWE. I wouldn't worry about getting FLL4 now.

The second edition of FLL 1 & 2 were done after WWE. If memory serves correctly, they divided one book into two and removed some of the extra narration and copywork assignments so that there wasn't as much overlap with WWE. I wouldn't worry about getting FLL4 now.

Just making sure I understand....

The original FLL 1/2 was re-written to divide them and some of the extra narration and copywork assignments were left out.

FLL3 and FLL4 were unaffected by this change, and don't have a 2nd edition. Is this right?

I think I remember something about FLL 1/2 being re-written now.... Thanks for jogging my memory! :001_smile:

Just making sure I understand....

The original FLL 1/2 was re-written to divide them and some of the extra narration and copywork assignments were left out.

FLL3 and FLL4 were unaffected by this change, and don't have a 2nd edition. Is this right?

I think I remember something about FLL 1/2 being re-written now.... Thanks for jogging my memory! :001_smile:

Yup, that's it!