Menu

Knowledge Quest - where do I type in the discount code??

Abbeygurl4

I took their survey and got a 20% discount code and there is nowhere to type it in! Am I just not seeing it?? I got all the way to the "pay now" which will take me to my paypal account. I'm afraid if I hit that button it will be too late for the code. Help :confused:

After you add the product to your cart, there is a place for discount code in the left side, right below the back to shipping button.

I used this the other day with no problem. I think after that, you take the option of how you are paying.

Hope this helps.

Yes, it announced that this was a one time offer. Because I had planned to purchase in the next few weeks, I signed up for the newsletter. The description made it sound worthwhile and the example was appealing.

:) I downloaded and backed a copy to disc already. You get every single set for that price. Don't forget to get the corrected Pennsylvania map at the end.

I think you can put in a discount code on the paypal site... also you won't be charged at paypal until you click confirm right on the paypal site. Hope this helps.

After you add the product to your cart' date=' there is a place for discount code in the left side, right below the back to shipping button.

I used this the other day with no problem. I think after that, you take the option of how you are paying.

Hope this helps.[/quote']

I just looked, and there's nothing anymore under the "Back to Shopping" button, just white space. Also there's no option in Paypal. It must just be a site glitch, I'm sure they'll get back to Abbeygurl on Monday. I'm just itching to get my timelines! :lol: