Menu

EPGY, new enrollment

From the newsletter for the new school year:

"We are pleased to announce the introduction of new enrollment options for EPGY Open Enrollment. You now can enroll your student for either a 10-month period at $135 or a 5-month period at $95. Both enrollment options include all three courses offered through Open Enrollment: Kindergarten-Pre-Algebra Math, Language Arts and Writing, and Beginning Algebra. The enrollment period begins the day of registration and expires 10 or 5 months later, respectively. You can also re-enroll at any time during the year using the re-enrollment tool on the student page, the page to which a student is taken upon login. If you re-enroll before your courses expire, your new expiration date will be either 10 or 5 months from the current date of expiration (not from the date of re-enrollment).

Please note that a $25 activation fee applies to all expired accounts and all new student accounts. To avoid this fee, re-enroll from the student page before your courses expire. The course expiration date appears on the student page.

We hope that the flexibility of these new enrollment options, which offer access to all three courses available through Open Enrollment and the convenience to re-enroll at any time during the year, will better allow you to make the choice that is right for your student."

I will open my registration for new students effective May 1st, with the hope that many of my current students will have re-enrolled to avoid fees, that way I have an idea of numbers. If you have a current student and plan to take time off but still wish to enroll for this school year please drop me an email so I can get an accurate feel for enrollment.

For new students please PM me the parent full name, email address, zip code, and student last name if different than the parents. If I have talked to you about a spot for this coming year refresh my memory. ;) Seats will be first come first serve with preference given to established members of the board, for which the group was formed.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Melissa,

I am quite new here. I pm you my information a few days ago about joying your group. Have you got it? I was wondering if I sent it correctly or you may not see it.

Thank you!

Claire