Menu

Would anyone like to help me with a song?

Ds 10 is trying to find the title of a song he has heard a few times on our local Christian rock station. Problem is, he can only remember a few of the lyrics - something like, "hold on, wait a minute, put a little love in it". He has no idea who sings it, either...I know this is a long shot, but anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Ds 10 is trying to find the title of a song he has heard a few times on our local Christian rock station. Problem is, he can only remember a few of the lyrics - something like, "hold on, wait a minute, put a little love in it". He has no idea who sings it, either...I know this is a long shot, but anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

I take him in to the local Christian shop or email the Christian radio station. Ds tells them what he can remember or sings a little and they've been great in pointing us to the right group!

I hadn't thought of checking in this week at our local Christian book store - I will definitely do that next time. I had suggested he call the radio station, though - and he decided to get shy for the first time in his life! Funny.

Thanks for the suggestion - Happy Mother's Day!