Menu

Hey you other single people ... when was the last time you had a date?

I have been single for almost 5 years now and I can't even remember the last time I had a date. Well, I don't count that one "date" with that guy from work ... it was one "date" and while we were eating, he mentioned that he was dating 4 other women. I basically ... well ... let's just say that was our one and only "date". I would really like to have a REAL date ... I would actually like to have a REAL relationship. Maybe I am too old now. I don't know. :001_unsure: :blink:

I have been single for almost 5 years now and I can't even remember the last time I had a date. Well, I don't count that one "date" with that guy from work ... it was one "date" and while we were eating, he mentioned that he was dating 4 other women. I basically ... well ... let's just say that was our one and only "date". I would really like to have a REAL date ... I would actually like to have a REAL relationship. Maybe I am too old now. I don't know.

I had one date when I was single who informed me that he was married. Not just "not officially divorced yet" but married married! He as a lot like my xh, apparently.

Sigh. Glad it was only a coffee date.

I dated multiple people. I wasn't exclusive or intimate (and by that I don't mean "only" sex) with anyone during that time. But I'd go to dinner with one person, a movie with another, etc.

I dated to have company, to have fun, and to get to know people enough to know if they were worthy of relationship with me or a match. I didn't wait and date one person only during that period.

I would, however, need to know what your 4 dating friend meant by "dating 4 women".

I had one date when I was single who informed me that he was married. Not just "not officially divorced yet" but married married! He as a lot like my xh, apparently.

Sigh. Glad it was only a coffee date.

I dated multiple people. I wasn't exclusive or intimate (and by that I don't mean "only" sex) with anyone during that time. But I'd go to dinner with one person, a movie with another, etc.

I dated to have company, to have fun, and to get to know people enough to know if they were worthy of relationship with me or a match. I didn't wait and date one person only during that period.

I would, however, need to know what your 4 dating friend meant by "dating 4 women".

That he was dating 4 women, but only sleeping with 2 of them. I definitely got the impression his only intention of dating is to have as much you-know-what as he can ... even if it is with multiple women. I am really not interested in getting involved with someone like that.