Menu

Tapestry Users...Question

Jennefer@SSA

When you have a question specific to TOG do you tend to post here or at the Tapestry Forums? I love these boards and the ladies who are here. And having one more place to learn just feels a bit overwhelming at this time. :tongue_smilie: So can I get the help I need here or do you find it really is worth is to become a part of that community as well.

I've posted questions here, on the TOG boards, and on the TOG yahoo groups. All three of them have been invaluable, in their own way. If I have implementation or supplement questions, I'll usually ask here. If I have theory questions or specific week plan questions, I'll usually ask on the TOG boards and the yahoo groups. Many times, Marcia Sommerville will answer. (I know she's answered mine!) Also, any technical questions I have about DE or the website, I ask over there.

I mostly ask here because these boards move so much quicker. I do like to keep up with the tapestry forums, which is not hard considering how slowly they move. There are some very helpful moms, including Marcia, over there but it takes so much longer to get an answer. I have seen a couple identical questions posted on both boards. That is a good way to get plenty of responses. If I had to choose just one, WTM board hands down.:)

Yes, I would agree with the PPs. I always start here unless I have a technical question. I still subscribe the TOG forums, because they can be helpful. But the TOG forums are kind of hit and miss. Sometimes I get really great answers, sometimes I get no answers at all, and sometimes, I get non-answers that don't really address my question. And I find it a really big turn-off that I can't discuss other curricula. I have a lot of respect for SWB for making this such an open forum.

And don't forget, there is the WTM-TOG Yahoo group.