Menu

Bible Curriculum

DD [9] was saved over the summer :) We joined a church this past February and I am looking for a Bible devotional or curriculum she can do first thing after breakfast before we start our day. I am thinking it needs to be comprehensive since she is new. I will want to start verse memorization with her. Our church uses the ESV Bible

I have been using the Discovery series (Published by Explorer's Bible Study) for the past four years with my own dd. She is really learning a lot about the Bible because of it -- even surprising her Sunday school teacher. I really like the memory verses, maps, vocabulary and thorough scope of the Bible passages in the daily/weekly lessons. I give her time to do her daily lesson first thing in the morning, then I have her read the questions back to me and we check the answers and discuss.

There are several to choose from in both OT and NT, and there is a higher level for older students to advance to called Quest. You can get a closer look at this series here on the CBD website. If you do buy it, be sure to also pick up the corresponding Answer Key.

Blessings,

Lucinda

I have been using the Discovery series (Published by Explorer's Bible Study) for the past four years with my own dd. She is really learning a lot about the Bible because of it -- even surprising her Sunday school teacher. I really like the memory verses, maps, vocabulary and thorough scope of the Bible passages in the daily/weekly lessons. I give her time to do her daily lesson first thing in the morning, then I have her read the questions back to me and we check the answers and discuss.

There are several to choose from in both OT and NT, and there is a higher level for older students to advance to called Quest. You can get a closer look at this series here on the CBD website. If you do buy it, be sure to also pick up the corresponding Answer Key.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Thanks!