Menu

AAR Level 1?

Wildwood

Hello,

I am using AAR Level Pre-1 with my daughter and am so pleased and impressed with the program so far.

I am anxious to find out if there is any more chatter about when the Level 1 will be released. If I remember correctly, it is due out this June, is that right?

Just wondering if there is any more information regarding the Level 1 program.

Thank you!

Hello,

I am using AAR Level Pre-1 with my daughter and am so pleased and impressed with the program so far.

I am anxious to find out if there is any more chatter about when the Level 1 will be released. If I remember correctly, it is due out this June, is that right?

Just wondering if there is any more information regarding the Level 1 program.

Thank you!

Hey there :)

You know we will not be using AAR ;) (we will be going the Spalding route) but since I saw your post sitting here so lonely, I thought I would dig up some info for you. If you read this from the Chatterbee (scroll down all the way to the bottom if you don't want to read the entire thread) you will see that Merry says it will be coming out in June or July. HTH.

http://www.thechatterbee.com/group/aasphonics/forum/topics/aar-1-question

I hate it when I have a lonely post, so I thought I'd join the party! Woohoo! ;)

We are doing AAR too, and having lots of fun! We CAN'T skip any days, not even birthdays! Not according to our five-year-old!

We are excited to see when Level 1 comes out too :).