Menu

HOD bloggers?

kwickimom

Check over on the HOD board. I know Julie (my3sons over there) just started a blog (finally!). I know there are more, but I can't recall who else right not.

thanks, I did get all the blogs I could from over there (love Julies), just thought I'd see what my fave board had to offer :D

I've linked to this before, but this is probably my favorite blog that I follow: Our Family for His Glory

I also just started following: Ancient Paths

I remember when I was looking at HOD and went through the same thing, I think I must have cleaned out the blogs I was following, though. If I find anymore on my blogroll, I'll come back and post them. :)

Wish I had more time to look at blogs...but occasionally I look at the posts on the board, not the main board, but the 'Weekly HOD Check-In' section. You can see and report on progress each week. It is helpful!

Love the weekly check-ins. I have a blog and we're using Beyond this year. Unfortunately I'm a not good at keeping up with it.:blush5: You can see the posts I've done though.