Menu

Champion Juicer/Grain Mill/misc question for you chefs

I recently bought a pre-owned, brand new looking Champion juicer from a family at our church. I bought the grain mill attachment to go with it.

This is what I'm interested in doing. Before I go there, I have a 15 year old large Cuisinart food processer and this Champion juicer. Can't afford the Vita Mix blender I'd like.

Would like to: grind my own grains, but which ones. Definately oats, as they are HIGHER in fiber than wheat. Which oats do you buy?

I'd like to make almond milk...will that work only in the vita mix blender as my friend has, or will my cuisinart work? She also made homemade sunflower dressing which was yummy and a bright, beautiful orange. Can I use my cuisinart on this as well, or only the blender like she used?

Let me know if you have any experience with these. Thanks a bunch.

Sheryl <><

Someone, please answer her questions! And while you are at it, maybe you know the answers to mine, too! :)

I have a Champion juicer, as well as a Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Which attachment would work better for grains, the Champion mill or the Kitchen Aid? Or, is it really just better to go ahead and buy the Nutrimill?

Hi. I'll repost this. I bought the grain mill attachment that goes with the juicer. I haven't used the grain mill yet as I need my oat groats for grinding into oat flour.

I now have a cuisinart food processor (large), Champion Juicer/Mill Grinder, panini press, smoothie maker. And, my next possible purchase would be the VitaMix Blender...........FANTASTIC

The Grain Mill attachment is made for grinding grains with the Champion Juicer and grain mill attached together. I don't know about the Kitchen Aid.

Someone, please answer her questions! And while you are at it, maybe you know the answers to mine, too! :)

I have a Champion juicer, as well as a Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Which attachment would work better for grains, the Champion mill or the Kitchen Aid? Or, is it really just better to go ahead and buy the Nutrimill?