Menu

Does Math Mammoth go on sale regularly? If so, what kind of $$?

Tardis Girl

Here's the deal: I am for sure buying the light blue set (haven't ordered yet!) but am considering buying the all inclusive set (blue, light blue, yellow, green). I don't feel that I need it, but for $30 more for the option of having all that, I think maybe it's a steal! On the other hand, I know that I <ahem> sometimes overdo it on the "what a great idea" sparks of genius I get from time to time... and almost always overthink things. ;)

What kinds of sales might I catch down the road on the blue, yellow, or green? How often do sales happen?

Thanks!

Stacey :)

They're 20% off fairly often. I can think of 3 times that I've seen it that way since I first bought grade 1 back in September of last year. The HSBC sale has gone on twice in that time, but I don't know if it'd get to 50% off every time. It did last time and this time, but who knows about next time. That's certainly the best deal though. I got the light blue set, since it's our main curriculum. I didn't need the other stuff (I did get the Make It Real package to try it out though).

I personally doubt that I'd need "everything". If you have light blue, you probably don't need blue, and vice versa. I haven't even looked at the other sets, as I just don't need extra worksheets. The main curriculum has plenty of problems!