Menu

Paypal dispute question

I purchased some curriculum using PP, and the seller printed out the shipping label, priority mail. They say 2-3 days with the PM, and the label was printed on March 11! I've contacted the post office, and they just say they show a label was printed, but nothing was scanned in.

What do you think will happen with a PP dispute? Anyone here had similar situation?

I had something similar happen with a seller from ebay.

I notified her I would be opening a dispute with paypal and she refunded right away.

The notification that a mailing label was printed off means just that~not that it was actually mailed or received by the post office.

Hope it works out for you.

have you been in touch with the seller? I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. maybe its sitting in her car or a forgetful husband didn't drop it at the po. I would ask the seller about it and ask for a refund if it doesn't come in X amount of days. Just don't wait 45 days from the purchase date then its to late to file.

have you been in touch with the seller? I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. maybe its sitting in her car or a forgetful husband didn't drop it at the po. I would ask the seller about it and ask for a refund if it doesn't come in X amount of days. Just don't wait 45 days from the purchase date then its to late to file.

Yes, I pm'd & emailed her. I know how it is, and am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm so upset, because I really wanted the curriculum!