Menu

Anyone in Milton/Pensacola FL?

There is a large homeschool organization in the Pensacola area: West Florida Home Education Support League.

Here's the link: http://www.wfhesl.org/

To get plugged in, first join the group and then sign up for yahoo group emails. WFHESL offers field trips, park days, mom's meetings, and lots more.

There is also another group that is just for Milton/Pace called CHAMP http://champhomeschoolers.com/

I don't know much about that group because I'm not in that area.

I hope that helps, and welcome to Florida!

Melanie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hopefilledhomemaker

I am currently living in Crestview, but we'll be moving to Milton this summer. I'll be homeschooling a first grader and kindergartener. Did you find any luck finding anyone else in that area?

• 1 month later...
Guest jab300

We live in Pace!! Don't belong to any groups, would love to know if you have found any that you like. And anytime anyone in the area wants to meet up at Benny Russell park just let me know!!:001_smile:

We live in Pace!! Don't belong to any groups, would love to know if you have found any that you like. And anytime anyone in the area wants to meet up at Benny Russell park just let me know!!:001_smile:
I really don't belong to any groups although we do attend classical conversations in destin. A bit of a drive but worth it.

I know of a large group in Navarre, will have to find the name though, can't remember off the top of my head. I know there is a big homeschooling group that attends my church Calvary Chapel in Gulf Breeze. They did a co-op for April and May, and will probably do it again in the fall.