Menu

Has Sue checked in today?

I'm here. I'm always here. It is my sanity. No baby. :glare: My ds9 is pushing for Saturday the 3rd, which is his bday. Why? "2 cakes, Mom. Duh!". I must say, as my last and final "whine"...having regular contractions every other day/night is really, really EXHAUSTING. :glare: You all are simply too awesome for words...checking up on me like this! :D

Oh dear...I feel for ya. I had a bout of such contractions with #3. It truly is dreadful. Wish I had some awesome advice for ya...best I can do is...*try* to rest, otherwise just let the contrax do their job. Which I'm sure you're already doing all that anyway.

I'm here. I'm always here. It is my sanity. No baby. :glare: My ds9 is pushing for Saturday the 3rd, which is his bday. Why? "2 cakes, Mom. Duh!". I must say, as my last and final "whine"...having regular contractions every other day/night is really, really EXHAUSTING. :glare: You all are simply too awesome for words...checking up on me like this! :D

Are you drinking your water? Are you eating your protein? Are you getting off those feet when you can? And walking as much as you should? :D

I think we're all going to feel that this baby is just a wee bit ours, too, after sharing this *special* (Okay, now I'm really ducking and running!) time with ya.

Hang in there. You can do it! Rah, rah, rah, Goooooo, SUE! and all that. :hurray:

Maybe...just maybe the consistent contractions, even though they aren't regular, will make your labor short and to the point. :)

Are you dilated at all? What does your midwife say, if anything?

(((Sue))) (though to hug you is difficult with both of our large bellies bumping into each other. Not sure if our arms made it around each other or not, LOL)

(((Sue))) (though to hug you is difficult with both of our large bellies bumping into each other. Not sure if our arms made it around each other or not, LOL)

There should so be an icon for that. :lol:

Well, I drink about a dozen of the 20oz. water bottles a day (at least one an hour b/c I'm constantly thirsty). I probably don't get the protein I need as we've cut WAY back on our meat consumption but I do eat peanut butter on bananas, lots of eggs, milk in cereal, whole wheat bread, etc. I walk a bit, but it really hurts these days b/c I think I pulled a muscle "down there" when I was trying to move a box using my foot the other day. Not smart, I know. So, I'm doing what I can. And yes, you all deserve to "share" this baby with me after all you've put up with and all the encouragement you've given me! I'll make sure to call each of you for diaper changes and 2am feedings. :lol:

And yes, you all deserve to "share" this baby with me after all you've put up with and all the encouragement you've given me! I'll make sure to call each of you for diaper changes and 2am feedings. :lol:

Eh...um...HEY, WAIT! I was thinking more like honorary Auntie status...a mention in the baby book, something...less....smelly and work-ish. ;)

It can't be long or the baby will be a year old before it's born!:D

I come on here every day expecting that Sue has given birth. I think Sue is expecting to give birth every day. I'm starting to think expectations are for the birds.

Aww hang in there, it wont be long now. :grouphug:

It can't be long or the baby will be a year old before it's born! :D

I come on here every day expecting that Sue has given birth. I think Sue is expecting to give birth every day. I'm starting to think expectations are for the birds.

LOL, all my babies have been born between 41-43 weeks, so I know how she feels.

I can't imagine what my daughter will be like when she is pregnant. She has two goats due. She has been checking them every hour and has slept in the barn the last 5 nights, just in case something happens.

I hope you have already had your new little one by the time you check in! If not I hope it is a quick and easy delivery!