Menu

1000 - finally!

My last post was #1000! After two years! I just don't know how people rack up huge post numbers - it has taken me this long just to reach 1000! But I reached it on a good thread - one started by pqr - and not on the book thread as I originally thought would be my thousandth post!

Wonder how long it will take me to reach my next thousand . . . :tongue_smilie:

Now, off to the book thread and post #1002! :)

Wow! I've been on these boards for more than nine years, and I'm only up to 676 posts. I always wondered how people were able to both home school and write so many posts. Its a mystery to me. Between teaching, housework, and needing exercise beyond hand calisthenics it's going to take me a few more years to break 1,000. :lol:

Wow! I've been on these boards for more than nine years, and I'm only up to 676 posts. .... it's going to take me a few more years to break 1,000. :lol:

When they changed over to the new boards, we all started out at 0. Guess that means you can look for your #1000 in the next year to 18 months at your current rate. ;)

As for massive amounts of posts—:tongue_smilie: There are no words. I wish I didn't have as many as I do!