Menu

When was the last time you went out to eat?

I'm trying to think!! Ummmm....

We went out to eat as a family during our last vacation twice -- once to an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet and once for breakfast at Denny's. That would've been in late March.

My husband and I went out to dinner on a 'date' several months ago, but I can't remember when! (lol -- that's a bad sign! -- we need another date pronto!)

As far as fast food goes, we have a 'fast food night' on Fridays, and we'll get tacos or burgers or pizza or something, because Fridays are hectic, as we have our homeschool co-op during the day and Tae Kwon Do classes at night, with gymnastics lessons at 8 o'clock in the morning on Saturday.

Guest Virginia Dawn

Dh and I went out for our anniversary.

We went as a family out to a Chinese buffet 3 weeks ago.

Other than that, dh and ds2 pick up subs on the way to CAP once a week.

I took the two younger boys to Chik-Fil-A once or twice so far this year. The last time I was very disappointed, I think they've started using solution injected chicken. It had an odd taste and texture.

As a family....not that often mabye 2 times a week....but I eat out a good bit....but I get 1/2 price appetizers, LOL!

Tammy

Ok, Tammy, I have to laugh at this, some people are saying they've been out to eat maybe three times in a year, and you are saying not that often, 2 times a week!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :smilielol5: :rofl:

Kristine