Menu

Best Atlas for TOG, or a four year history?

melmichigan

I would love recommendations for an atlas or two that could be used throughout our history cycles for all the different levels, does something like this exist? I looked at two from geomatters but am unsure. I saw the one TOG currently recommends on their website and if that is what I really need then I can look at spending the big bucks when taxes come ($50 seems like an expensive atlas). What have you used and really liked, without just handing the teacher's maps to them that is? ;)

Are you opposed to buying used? If not, Amazon has Atlas of World History (that TOG recommends) for as low as $14.69. I've found lots of good deals on expensive reference books on Amazon and other used book dealers online.

If that is the best book for the job I am most definately not opposed to buy it used. :001_smile: I will add it to my wish list. I just want to make sure it will do the job. (I could only find the current Atlas of World History by O'Brien for about $33.)

Edited by melmichigan