Menu

When is ToG on sale in the spring?

BBG580

So, just the DE or DE + print is on sale?

I see DE is $45, but I really want a print edition too! I guess I could print it myself, but I don't think with the cost of paper and ink it is going to come out cheaper than if I just buy print from them. Help!

The DE is onsale through today! $20 off! The paper edition won't come 'til later! Each little supplement will pop up on sale at different times. Here is the most recent Lampstand Press Newsletter. If you sign up for it ala email, you'll know when all the sales are coming! Dec. 2010 was Pop Quiz.

I saw you just purchased Year 4 DE. Congrats! I'd love to hear how you like it after you've used it for awhile. I have to say, I'm a print only kinda gal, but if I were to purchase DE, Year 4 would be the smart one to get DE, I would think, because of the modern era is constantly changing and what's modern now won't be in 10 years.

I saw you just purchased Year 4 DE. Congrats! I'd love to hear how you like it after you've used it for awhile. I have to say, I'm a print only kinda gal, but if I were to purchase DE, Year 4 would be the smart one to get DE, I would think, because of the modern era is constantly changing and what's modern now won't be in 10 years.

I actually got Year 2/Unit 4 in DE!

I hadn't even thought of that! What a great point. I thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot. I do intend on printing the whole thing anyways, using colored paper instead of using color. I can't wait! I won't look at it until I can actually sit down and enjoy it for a few hours. I know I'm gonna be in heaven ;) just b/c it's TOG. My kids and dh think I'm nutty b/c I was dancing and singing and humming all evening. I can't help it. I LOVE me some TOG!

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant Tina. Congrats to you as well! We've got quite a bit TOG family on here now. Group hug! :grouphug:
:grouphug: