Menu

RS4K-do you redo level 1 in 4th-6thor prelevel K-3rd

MyLittleBears

Looking further into this program. Looks like each subject is 10 week for each subject therefore completing the entire level in one year. Do you just repeat it for the subsuquent years until they go one to level one and then level two. How do you do it? We have only used prelevel Chem for a 1st and 4th grader. Too easy for my 4th grader and to difficult for my 1st grader who is still learning to read.

Also the price- ouch! unless, each level is meant for more than one year?

I wouldn't keep redoing it. Once is definitely enough.

If you are looking for something that will last for several years, RS4K is not it.

On another note, reading ability shouldn't be a barrier to science. Just read aloud to your 1st grader.

But do you do chem, bio, and physics in one year or do or are you supposed to spread it out?

I wouldn't keep redoing it. Once is definitely enough.

If you are looking for something that will last for several years, RS4K is not it.

On another note, reading ability shouldn't be a barrier to science. Just read aloud to your 1st grader.

We just did chem level 1 last year, all year, and thinned it out with other science...we're sciencey people. This year we did bio with a different curriculum. Next year we may do Rs4K physics but I can make physics last all year with ease! knex..snap circuits, simple machines, inventors....it makes me drool :001_smile: Brownie