hole

whole

to

too

right

write

HTH!

Yes, that helps very much, thank you.

Another question, Ethan, is using Saxon Phonics we are almost half way through. Toward the end of the program one of the spelling test for Saxon Phonics 1 is saving, floor, early, smiled, mention, sending, dusty, boxes, melted, marching, shiny and saving.

Should I start Spelling Workout with him as well or should I just stick with Saxon Phonics for now?

The reason I'm wondering is it seems the the WTM book has a phonics and spelling program going at the same time.

Currently all that Ethan does is Saxon Phonics, Penmanship and Math for formal schooling.

I'm looking into using Easy Classical's Main Schedule Grade 1 (Ethan is in the 2nd grade) for him, in a few months, this is another reason why I'm asking.

I do plan to finish Saxon Phonics 1 (it's a great program).

Thanks in advance for any advice :001_smile:

Since there is spelling in the Saxon program *I* would use it and not add in Spelling Workout. Are the words too easy? If so, then I would find another program for spelling. Just my opinion, I am struggling with what to do with my 7 yr old!

I think you're right. The words aren't too easy for him so I think were okay. I probably just needed to chat about what's on my mind.

I'll wait till next year to decide if we will add Spelling Workout. Although I'm almost certain, we'll continue with Saxon 2.

Thanks for chatting :D