Menu

Please share what you are using for high school history..

What do you (or did you) use for high school history?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you (or did you) use for high school history?

• BJU, Abeka or other textbook curriculum
    • Omnibus
    • Tapestry of Grace
    • WTM Recommendations
    • Notgrass
    • Biblioplan
    • Other

How satisfied are you with what you are using? I'm asking for those of us who are thinking of switching from TOG to something different. I did this poll off the top of my head, so if I left out your curriculum/approach please post it in a reply. TIA

Shannon

Dd is now in Omnibus II. We are VERY satisfied with what we're using. Both kids have used mostly Sonlight in the early grades, and we did a whole lot of supplementing and adding in of WTM suggestions in the very early elem years, and then transition to VP. I loved SL elem Cores but have been unimpressed with the HS Cores. I didn't like VP's early elem courses (they seemed to require more prep time than I had to spare at the time, and prefer SL's lit selections for very young students way more) but LOVE the Omnibus courses! Though dd did Omni I for 8th grade, I would have no qualms about giving full high school credit for it as long as you read all the primary and secondary books, and demand high school level work in the writing assignments.